Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!
Wishing you all a VERY happy, healthy, blessed Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones. I have so much to be thankful for this year...here's just a few:

My health-My Family & their health-my amazingly loving neices and nephews-my sweetiepie boyfriend-my sisters-the roof over my head-the fact that I know there will be food to eat tomorrow morning-my career-the patients who allow me into their lives each day-my comfy bed-the fireplace i'm sitting next to as I write this blog-The fact that I get to see my parents each and every day-this blog & those who read it...although I'm pretty sure it's like 2 or 3 of you, LOL...even so, I appreciate YOU!

What are you most thankful for this year?? Check back with me before the weekend is over. I'll be posting my recap of the POM Wonderful pomegranate dinner party I hosted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!