Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tis the Season...

Tis the season that all of my favorite things come out!!! While I was at Target tonight (supposedly only buying ONE thing), I came across these lovely little goodies. They already have my stamp of approval. Get to your nearest store and stock up now! You won't regret it.

Spiced peanuts, pecans, almonds, and cashews!! They are the perfect blend of sweet & spice!

Ghirardelli chocolate peppermint coffee!! Need I say more?! Can't wait to make this tomorrow morning before work...Mmmmm!!

My perfect little holiday-ish purchases. Made my whole day!!

I want to know...what are some of YOUR favorite holiday goodies?? Leave me a message. I'm always up for putting in a little something extra into my shopping basket...especially if it ends up in my belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!