Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ode to Lara

I'm in love...with a lot of things. One of them being Larabars. I'm obsessed!! Not only are they absolutely delicious, but they are also minimally processed and super healthy (most have less than 5 ingredients). You can't beat that!! Ok, so today I ventured over to Wegmans for my weekly Larabar stock-up. I was very delighted to find some new flavors. Here you have it!!



From top to bottom : Peanut Butter Jelly, CarrotCake, Peanut Butter Cookie, Choc. Chip cookie dough, and Peanut Butter Chocolate chip

Can you tell that I have a love for PB?!? Let me just say, I have already tried the PB cookie one. I'm REALLY excited to try the other flavors as well. Anyone out there work for the Larabar company?!? Feel free to send 'em my way. They will not go uneaten :) Thank you Lara...or whoever you are for making these fabulous bars that keep me going during my long shifts at work. Cheers to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!