Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year!!!! How are you all??

I have to say...the holiday season has always been my favorite-very magical & warm & fuzzy...but in all honesty, I think I enjoyed it much better before entering "the real world". I not only can't believe how quickly the holidays flew by, but also how unnecessarily stressful they were! But even amidst all the hustling & bustling, I still found time to enjoy one of life's greatest pleasures...B-A-K-I-N-G!

I'm truly at peace when I'm baking in the kitchen. My mind is clear, my senses come to life, and I get to see the fruit of my labor almost instantaneously.
Here is a little sneak peak of the various goodies that were made in KitchenDeLuxe this past season.

Sugar cookies (before)

Sugar cookies (after my niece&nephew got to them)



Hoodycreek cranberry/white choc/oat cookies (delish!!!) Melomakarona (amazing traditional honey-soaked Greek cookies)
White chocolate-dipped Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti Kourambiedes (Traditional Greek sugar cookie)


Homemade Peppermint Patties (YUM!)

Santa's plate Christmas Eve... Santa clearly liked his snack :)

Thanks for joining. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!