Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Greece

Ok so in the past month and a half that BfDeLuxe has been gone, I've received ONE picture....ONE!!! (actually i didn't receive it at all, I stole it from his facebook profile-hehe). Anyways, the countdown is 3 weeks until he is home :) Brace yourself...you've never seen anything like this, unless you have travelled to europe. You just can't get beaches like this in America. Here you go:

THAT is what Bf looks at every single day from his house. UNbelievable!!! I'm not jealous or anything (yeah right!) but I'm sure we can figure out a way to raise my spirits. Any ideas? Do me a favor- Click on the picture to enlarge it...i'm thinking BfDeLuxe can buy me that yaught in the background. I'm kidding I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!