Monday, July 26, 2010

Search & Rescue

Bloggees!!! I have missed you more than you know. I'm surprised you didn't call the Search & Rescue crews. Want to know where I've been? Certainly NOT on vacation...unlike BfDeLuxe, who IS, for the record, enjoying the Greek beaches on a daily basis for the next 2 months (grrrr).

This past week I have spent every single day in new grad nursing orientation. Although exausting, it has been so fun also!! I have met some really fantastic girls who will make wonderful nurses on their units. Tomorrow is my first day on the unit with my preceptor for the whopping 12.5 hour shift. The same goes for Wednesday and Thursday. Talk about being tired! Needless to say, I have not had time to actually post on here! I have been taking the pics I wanted to use for previous posts but I never actually had the chance to sit down and write them. Don't worry, I hope that tomorrow after my shift I will be able to spend even 30 minutes posting some of my quick & delicious recipes you can use when you're busy working.

What have YOU all been doing these past couple weeks?? Leave me a message letting me know what has kept you busy this summer. Can't wait to talk to you all again VERY soon.

xoxo, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!