Sunday, June 6, 2010

And so it begins…

I’m so excited!! Today is my first post…EVER. I’ve been wanting to start a foodie blog for quite some time but never had the time to do it. After too many years in college, I have finally graduated with my nursing degree. That being said, my schedule has opened up and I can focus more on one of my absolute favorite things- FOOD!
Today I was feeling the need for something delicious, decadent, and tropical. One of my favorite food bloggers I follow had an amazing recipe for Coconut Rum Cupcakes. They turned out PERFECTLY! Check out www.howsweeteats.com This chick also has some other fantastic recipes.

Cupcakes HOT out of the oven…


Coconut about to be toasted for the tops of the cupcakes…




Frosted (Jessica used Malibu Rum in the frosting, but I ran out of it so I used coconut extract instead)


COMPLETE!!



You MUST try the recipe…it’s so yummy! Enjoy your Sunday everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!