Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mystery Solved...

Here's a SHOUT OUT to my newest blog reader, Sara @ http://www.nourish-and-flourish.net/ . Although she was the only one who guessed at what I may have been up to this past weekend, she guessed correctly!! I was in a dance recital (what?!). Yup, that's right...after taking 7 years off from my previous 15 years of dancing, I did it again...and boy, was it FUN!
I didn't realize how much I missed the smell of the dance studio, the feel of my ballet shoes, and the adrenaline that rushes through you when you're on stage with the blaring lights. This recital was extra special because it was the 1st for my four year old niece. She was SO precious!! I hope to share this experience with her again next year.

Anyways, as I'm sure many of you know, it's tradition that dancers get bouquets of flowers after their recitals. I didn't just get one bouquet...


(From BF de Luxe)


I got TWO bouquets!!



(From Sister de Luxe)

Aren't they beautiful?! I love having fresh flowers around the house. They make everything smell so lovely.

That's not all!! From my other sister, I got these amaaaazing little gems from my FAV local Cupcakery.

BF de Luxe recently visited a local winery and surprised me with this lovely bottle...

I was very impressed! It is extremely light & refreshing. Pop it in the fridge for a while and it makes the Perfect drink for a hot, humid summer day. This bottle is described as having fruity notes of melons, strawberries, and vanilla...HIGHLY recommend it!

Last but not least,

The softest, pinkest, most plush after-bath cover up EVER!! I have had my eye on this bundle of heaven for a long time & my Mom got it :) Let me tell you, this is super cozy to wear when you're just lounging around blogging in your room.

Check back soon...I have some more recipes coming...

1 comment:

  1. A dance recital, how amazing! I danced for 15 years and miss it so much. I have considered taking classes again but just can't get up the nerve. Maybe I will have to look into it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!!