Monday, June 21, 2010

Mondays = Reality TV

Well, Monday nights for the past year have = working at the hospital. Tonight, however, I got a call that they didn't need me due to low census. Naturally, my first thought was "YESSS!!! I get to watch The Bachelorette AND Real Housewives of NJ". Are any of y'all reality tv junkies? I don't get to watch too much television but when I do, I love every minute.

Ok ladies, for those of you who watch the Bachelorette...who are you voting for?? I have missed a couple episodes but I know that thus far my favorite is Roberto.


He seems like a sweet & handsome, family-oriented, Southern gentleman.

I think Kasey is kinda strange...The whole getting a tattoo thing after knowing Ali for 2 seconds is a li-ttle extreme. No?! And don't even get me started on Justin, the entertainment wrestler. Oh boy. Something about this guy screams sketchball.

So, bloggettes, tell me...what reality shows do you find guilty pleasure in? Any of you watch the Housewives shows?? My favorite NJHF is Teresa. She is so funny & I think her girls are precious.

Ok, stay tuned...I'll post what I ate on this beautiful, tv-filled, evening...Here's a hint...1 part is a leftover from lastnight, 1 part is sweet & comforting, and the other part is stinky (pee-you!!) but Oh-So-Yummy.

Talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bachelorette too! I actually had last night off as well and got to watch it in real time :) Totally agree with all of your opinions on the guys. Kasey=super creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!!