Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I'm Throwing on my Louboutins..."

Uhh...yeah right!! Afterall, I just graduated from nursing school & I certainly do NOT own a pair of Louboutins. I admit, there is nothing more eye-catching than seeing a fabulous shoe and then seeing that perfect shade of RED underneath (sigh). Life goes on. On that note, I have been in the market for the perfect pair of nude stilettos. With a little time & patience, I managed to find just the ones I was looking for (and no, I didn't have to sell my soul to the red-bottomed devil to get them). Here they are:

The lighting is horrible in this picture but I assure you they are flawless...the perfect shoe that goes with just about everything. I have to say, when I first saw these I was a little intimidated because they are FOUR & a HALF INCH HEELS! After trying them on, though, I instantly fell in love. They not only are comfy (huh?!) but they are also low cut in the front which reveals the ideal amount of toe cleavage...oh come on, girls. You KNOW what I'm talking about. If you're looking for firmer buns, longer legs, and instant height, forget about diets...just invest in a pair of these shoes...

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are Steve Madden, actually. The original pair I was looking at were Dolce Vita and cost about $120. Not too bad for a nice pair of heels BUT they were out of all sizes except a 5. I happened to see these one day and couldn't pass them up @ only $89 bucks. A steal!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!!