Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend Mystery

Hey y'all. I have a mystery for you to solve. Guess what I'm doing this weekend?! I'll give you a couple hints...



1. This is not a horrendous bridesmaid dress such as the ones we all saw in the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...thank God.

2. I'm NOT part of a Mariachi band

Leave me a comment below with your guesses...get it right & I'll give you a shout out! On that note...blog readers, can you introduce yourselves?? Even if you're stopping by for the first time, say hello & tell me something about you!! Thanks guys.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Just found your blog!

    I really have no idea about your mystery activity this past weekend! Best guess: dancing in a crazy costume? Whatever you did, I'd love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts!!