Thursday, June 10, 2010

If my jeans could talk...

That's a scary thought. If my FAV jeans could talk, they would have much to say. They would tell you that I've abused them by REFUSING to hem them (just for those few times I wear heels)resulting in being dragged around and ripped along the bottom. They would also tell you that I neglected & cursed them when they were slightly too baggy. But right now they would be singing an entirely different tune. Lately, my FAVORITE pair of jeans appeared to "have shrunk in the dryer". That's my story and I'm sticking to it. For whatever reason (but we all know it's the dryer's fault) my beloved jeans will not button & are on the verge of rippage when I squat. Lovely. As you can imgaine, I freaked!! What's a girl to do! I certainly am not about to fork out xxx amounts of dollars for new ones. Oh NO i'm not. So help me God, I will get back into these jeans. So this is what it has come down to.

Dates with Jillian Michaels. Oh gosh...does this involve sweating?!? I have only done ONE 20-minute workout so far and already I'm sore, waddling, and having hallucinations of hot fudge brownie sundaes. Between us, i'm thinking purchasing a new pair of jeans is the easier solution...just don't tell Jillian!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts!!